1. Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1.1 Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- - Email address
- - First name and last name
- - Cookies and Usage Data
1.2 Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of DataVoicify AI uses the collected data for various purposes:
- - To provide and maintain our Service
- - To notify you about changes to our Service
- - To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- - To provide customer support
- - To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- - To monitor the usage of our Service
- - To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- - To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
3. Disclosure of DataWe may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- - To comply with a legal obligation
- - To protect and defend the rights or property of Voicify AI
- - To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- - To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- - To protect against legal liability
4. Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Service ProvidersWe may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7. Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- - By email: email@example.com