DMCA & CopyrightVoicify AI acts in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through Voicify AI's services, please send a notice that meets the minimum requirements of the DMCA, to email@example.com, and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA Notice RequirementsYou must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Trademark takedown request requirements
If you’re sure you want to report content on Voicify AI that you believe infringes your trademark, please provide the following information:
- Details of the original trademark (and a description if it’s a logo).
- A list of the countries in which the trademark is registered.
- The registration number(s) of the trademark.
- A scanned copy of the trademark registration certificate(s) or screenshot of the registration on the website or database of the applicable national intellectual property office(s).
- A declaration of the following statement: “By submitting this notice, I state that I have a good-faith belief that the reported use, in the manner that I have complained of, is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent or the law; that the information contained in this notice is accurate; and, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights at issue”.
You can send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repeat Infringer PolicyRepeat Infringer Policy We will suspend or terminate accounts if the user is determined to be a “repeat infringer”. In appropriate cases and at our sole discretion we may limit access to the Voicify AI service and/or terminate accounts of users who blatantly infringe the intellectual property rights of others whether or not repeat infringement has occurred. This could for example happen if a relevant court rules that the account holder is a infringer.
Our agent to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is Aditya Bansal. Email: email@example.com Mailing Address: 119 Marylebone Road London, NW1 5PU